More Pics from Deals Gap 2007
My best shot so far from the Gap. I bought two pics from US129 Photos and one from Zee Foto. I was disappointed in Killboy's pics this time around - seemed like all of their shots were side views that didn't give any sense of lean angle. I'm a fairly decent photographer, maybe I should move to the "hills" and pull in $150K a year!!
I tried to video the whole trip. I have about three hours of usable video. Look close at the picture and you can see the bullet camera mounted just above my left knee puck.
Special thanks to http://www.us129photos.com/
Such a pitiful lean effort. To my credit, this was in the afternoon on the second day of hard riding. All I could do was lean my torso, 'cause my legs wouldn't let me get off the seat!
Special thanks to http://www.us129photos.com/
I tried to video the whole trip. I have about three hours of usable video. Look close at the picture and you can see the bullet camera mounted just above my left knee puck.
Such a pitiful lean effort. To my credit, this was in the afternoon on the second day of hard riding. All I could do was lean my torso, 'cause my legs wouldn't let me get off the seat!
Playing "follow the red bike". Matt had much better technique - but I was faster!!
Special thanks to http://www.zeefoto.com/
I'm still working on uploading the videos to Premiere - hang in there, people
1 Comments:
Great work.
Post a Comment
<< Home